Logistics Account Manager
A global Logistics organisation is seeking a Key Account Manager to be based in Cork or Shannon to support their Top 15 Accounts. The successful candidate will manage and develop these accounts as well as pursuing commercial opportunities throughout the Munster region.
- To act as the key account manager for a defined list of customers, within Munster and to target new business opportunities from existing and nominated target customers.
- Maintain strong product knowledge of Air, Ocean, Road products and overall Value Adding Solutions provided by the Company
- Participate in the strategic development of the company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of target accounts. Identify potential growth areas.
- Regular national & international travel may be required.
- Work as part of a sales team, both within a defined territory with a Field Sales Executive that will report to you directly, and also as part of a national sales function
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Freight Forwarding commercial Sales/Key Account Management role. Thise with exposure to the Pharmaceutical sector are most desirable
- Ability to lead negotiations and presentations with clients up to and including board level essential
- Ability to build relationships and engage effectively with key Products and support functions
- Ability to work in a collegiate manner with peers in the business – strong team player
- Strong ability to network formally/informally at a senior management and executive levels, both internally and externally
This is wonderful opportunity to work with a global logistics organisation where opportunity to progress your career is endless. This opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion. An excellent package is on offer, and will be dependant upon experience. You will also receive a company car, pension & health-care.
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4358748
Salary: €45000 - €60000