Logistics Specialist – Third Party
This innovative organisation is a leading bio-pharmaceutical/biotech company that provides solutions for the treatment of serious medical conditions. This is a global organisation, employing over 4,000 staff worldwide, with their European headquarters based here in Ireland. Due to a significant growth period, they are currently seeking a Third Party Logistics Specialist to join their team in Limerick. The successful candidate will have the ability to hit the ground running and have the ambition to develop themselves within the role.
- Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, this person will assume full ownership of the Third Party Logistics provider relationship. This will involve ensuring that all transportation and warehouse operations comply with cGMP regulations.
- Monitor the delivery of KPI targets in line with overall business objectives and report back to Senior Management on progress.
- Support the inventory management process within the 3PL provider.
- Manage the set-up of future 3PL providers to support the growing needs of the business.
- Manage relationships internally as well as with the 3PL to ensure quality, cost, delivery and safety.
- This role requires a minimum Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a GMP/GDP environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Trade compliance experience would be highly desirable.
- Must have the ambition to grow within the role.
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Horgan on +353 214511193.
Salary: €50000 - €55000