This organisation is a leading global Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. Due to unprecedented growth, they currently require a Mainframe Developer for their growing team.
Reporting to the IT team lead, you will design, develop and implement Mainframe policy administration applications to group and company standards. You will also provide production support for the system.
- Reporting into the IT team lead you will manage and support the development of UAT / Pre-production environments ensuring all changes follow the company’s change control procedures.
- You will be working to provide solutions to ensure both the business and clients’ needs are met.
- You will provide training and mentoring to more junior staff members and contribute to the team plans to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to resolve problems efficiently.
- Experience working with Mainframe or another 3rd generation programming language.
- Experience working with SQL server, C# and Visual Studio.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry is desirable.
Salary up to 60,000 with an outstanding bonus package.
For more information, apply now or call Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on 01 632 18 71
Salary: €60000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre