My client is one of the largest pharmaceutical organisations worldwide. Due to expansion they are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join their organisation. This is a brand new position which has been developed to fill a gap between middle management and senior management on site.
Reporting into the Plant Manager this Manufacturing Manager role will be responsible for driving production activities across the site to ensure manufacturing goals are achieved on a daily basis. As part of your new role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and driving improvements in manufacturing through lean principles
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are in line with the organisations standards and ensuring they are being adhered to
- Developing a more cost efficient manufacturing operation with a view to meet all customer demand while also reducing the overall lead time
- Coaching and developing employees though personal development within the manufacturing unit
- The ideal candidate will be degree qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in driving performance within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility with strong people management skills
- A strong communicator with excellent influencing skills
- A strategic problem solver with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal guidance
- Competitive base salary
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: €70000 - €80000
Location: Dublin West