Manufacturing Quality Engineer
A leading, global pharmaceutical organisation, employing over 3,000 staff in Ireland across multiple sites have recently expanded a facility in Carlow. If you are an experienced Manufacturing or Process Engineer with exposure to the healthcare sector and a focus on continuous improvement and lean methodology this could be an ideal challenge for you.
As a key member of the Operations team you will be tasked with supporting the manufacturing process from start to finish. This is a challenging position as processes are still being fine-tuned, therefore a lot of opportunity exists for someone to add value to the site.
- Reporting into an Operations Lead and working with a team of twenty staff, both operators and engineers on a rotating shift pattern.
- You will lead investigations across equipment and process deviations ensuring root-cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered and corrective actions are implemented across systems, processes and equipment.
- Complete all technical documentation to include – change controls, corrective actions and operations protocols.
- Be the expert in driving lean initiatives across the business, including running Kaizen events, supporting the application of lean tools, and initiating implementation strategies.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver on change and CI projects as required.
- Third level qualified – technical discipline.
- Have a minimum of 3 years working in a highly regulated organisation – diagnostic, pharmaceutical or medical device industry sectors only.
- Be collaborative in your approach and an effective communicator.
- Engage cross functionally to deliver on process improvement projects as part of a team.
- Autonomous and a self-starter.
- €40,000 – €50,000
- Performance bonus- 9%
- Shift allowance
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension fund
- Life assurance (four times salary)
- Subsidised canteen
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883
Salary: €40000 - €50000