A global pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team in their Dublin HQ. This is a brand new position which has been developed to support the organisations rapid growth.
- Development and implementation of international marketing plans in key markets for a pharmaceutical product portfolio.
- Market research activities including but not limited to product profiling, current usage and opportunities for growth, reimbursement strategies, competitive intelligence.
- Collation of information, data and articles in support of the creation of marketing material and promotional material.
- Ordering and stock maintenance of marketing material.
- Development of effective marketing strategies in key markets.
- Management of review and approval of material.
- Leadership role in preparation for marketing meetings, events, conferences.
- Development of effective communication strategy to disseminate all marketing data and information to in-country sales teams and manage all feedback and requests.
- Point of contact for all internal and external partners including but not limited to Commercial Directors, creative agencies and third party distributors.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record in effective marketing strategy development
- Experience in working across multiple countries and regions
- Experienced in developing and producing marketing and promotional material
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing regulations
- Experience in leading a multi-discipline team to achieve targets and manage conflicting workloads
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact Sarah Good on 01 632 18 94
Salary: €45000 - €50000
Location: Dublin West