This organisation is part of a large global product company experiencing exponential growth in the last number of years. With the growth and success of global product sales, they are expanding their operations in Galway and developing a state of the art Global R&D centre and Global Engineering centre.
You will be part of a team of 50+ software and R&D engineers based in Galway with around 30% international travel to the US and South America.
This is a very exciting career opportunity for a Software Engineer with 4-5 years’ experience, who is looking for a fast career trajectory.
- Develop and implement core software and product solutions (multi-tiered) on a global scale using systems such as Java, .NET, C#, SQL.
- You will work closely with engineering teams to develop and enhance product and system solutions, developing interfaces, evolving new solutions to the next phases, ensuring technology systems integrate effectively across all platforms and environments, as well as working with 3rd party vendors to ensure your designs are effectively translated.
- Automate current and future applications using RFID/Cognex.
- Ensure the highest standards of best practice across all systems and application design and development.
- Implement solutions on an international scale ensuring full integration with local manufacturing systems and applications.
- You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience developing multi-tiered solutions in using Java, .NET, C# or SQL.
- You will be degree qualified (relevant discipline) in either Engineering or Computer Science/Technology.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and work extremely well with others to design effective solutions and ensure the highest standards are used in the process.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated Software Engineer to take their career to the next level in a global team with huge scope for career growth as this team is the global HQ for the company and will continue to grow in the coming years.
To learn more please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €55000 - €65000