A leading multinational communication and infrastructure solutions provider now has an amazing opportunity for a NPI Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team. The role will be based in Limerick and will report into the Director of Engineering. The role requires a self-driven innovative individual with a good understanding of production manufacturing and test processes for both PCB and Mechanical assembly.
The main responsibility of this NPI Engineer role will be for production support of KVM products. You will also:
- Own the relationships with Operations and Factory/Contract Manufacturers to bring new designs to production and support during lifecycle
- Participate in Product Development lifecycle with particular reference to DFM, DFA AND DFT
- Manage day to day interaction with factory for prototype builds
- Draft ECO’s and deviations to manage product change
- Generate and maintain BOMs including managing RoHS/REACH documentation
The ideal NPI Engineer will be a self starter with excellent communication and documentation skills and have:
- A level 8 Degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in professional H/W development or in New Product Development roles
- Good experience of the hardware development process – design, schematic capture, and prototype testing
- Strong debugging skills
- Salary €45,000 – €50,000 depending on experience + attractive benefits package that includes bonus, healthcare & pension.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Chris Dennehy at HRM on 021 451 11 95
Salary: €45000 - €50000