On-Boarding IT Programme Manager – Banking
This organisation is a large international Financial Services organisation with large operations in multiple locations across Ireland. Joining an organisation with over 7,000 employees, and 500 in Dublin, you will be part of a technology division of 70+.
Your key role is the end of end IT on-boarding of a large international Financial Services client at Programme Manager level. This role is a 9-12 Month Day Rate Contract with opportunity for extension.
- You will own, drive and manage the full end to end on-boarding of a very large enterprise Financial Services client, managing all teams across both internal organisation and the wider company ensuring full compliance with agreed contracts, SLA’s etc.
- You will manage multiple vendors from the client site perspective to ensure the highest level of service is delivered from both sides and will oversee and have full responsibility for multiple IT streams across multiple sites as well as in-house teams and rd parties.
- You will lead the programme from a client on-boarding business and IT perspective including managing end to end business processes as well as platform integration including data migration from multiple source systems and oversee full data integration with the company’s platforms to ensure the highest standards of services are delivered
- You will have at least 8-10 years’ experience in IT and Business Programme Management and will have successfully large IT on-boarding programmes for clients in the past, ideally in banking
- You will have outstanding experience managing the full end to end customer delivery/experience from in mapping business processes, managing and designing workflows and overseeing and programme managing streams across modelling/configuring workflow systems and full integration across multiple platforms
- You will have outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills and will have strong experience in Financial Services – Banking/Insurance/L&P
This is a day rate contract with outstanding longer term opportunity for extension. Excellent Day Rate for the right candidate.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864 or by email
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre