Operations Finance Analyst
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing organisation located in Tipperary in the South of Ireland who are looking for an Operations Finance Analyst. This is your opportunity to join their dynamic Finance team. Their long-term strategy is to build a sustainable international, business through a combination of organic growth and selective acquisitions.
Reporting to the Finance manager, the Operations Finance Analyst will assist in the setup of new SKUs on systems, data analysis and support accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will support the completion of the month end management accounts for the organisation.
- Budget completion and reporting with the management team will fall under your remit.
- You will work cross functionally with other departments such as production and stock controllers to identify and implement more efficient processes.
- Financial modelling and analysis as required.
- You will be responsible for drawing up and also maintaining ledgers to align with the Fixed Asset Registers.
In order to be considered for this Operations Finance Analyst position, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate will include:
- Experience in manufacturing within an FMCG, retail, pharmaceutical or medical device organisation.
- A part qualified accountant maybe considered with evidence of continuing professional development.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and MS Office is essential.
- Experience with AS400, NAV 13 and Cognos is desirable.
- 30-35k depending on experience.
- An opportunity to join a well-known indigenous organisation with strong ties to the community.
- An exciting culture with a workforce who are innovative, fast paced, hands on and collaborative.
- An attractive benefits package including bonus, pension contribution and healthcare.
To learn more apply on line or call Shane O Donovan on +353 21 4511194.
Salary: €30000 - €35000