This up and coming organisation is fast establishing itself as a leading producer of premium ready meal solutions for the Irish Retail and Catering trades. The Operations team is at the heart of this business. This role reports directly to the Company Director and will be based in Cork.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing processes and quality control in high risk and will ensure that food safety and quality standards are at a level of excellence
- You will have an active role in Continuous Improvement initiatives relating to process and performance improvements across the organisation
- You will have a vision for excellence for the operations function and will formulate a short, medium and long term plan to deliver on this
- Coaching will also be a main responsibility for the Operations Manager, you will take personal responsibility for your own and your team’s training and development and will incorporate this into their function plans
- You will have a team of 9 direct reports, which is set to double in size in the coming months
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a management position with a proven record of achieving KPI’s
- Recent experience working in the food industry with ready meal experience a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated experience influencing and leading a team
- Must be an exceptionally strong communicator
- Demonstrated experience of process improvements
- Must be capable of having a clear overview of the entire organisation and the skill to confidently delegate tasks to supervisors
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
To learn more, apply online or contact Rachel Falvey on +353 21 4511198.
Salary: On Application