Operations Manager – FMCG
My client is one of Ireland’s largest FMCG organisations. They are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to head up their central Distribution centre in the Leinster region.
- Reporting into the Operations Director, this role will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the organisations operations through effective methods and strategies.
- Promoting a culture of safety, excellence and continuous improvement.
- Developing standard operating procedures and best practice for operations.
- Managing all disciplinary issues and complaints in a professional manner.
- Assisting in the recruitment and training of all new employees for the site.
- Managing performance reviews and appraisals for employees.
- Building and maintaining relationships with all third party distributors while monitoring performance and pushing back on SLAs when needed.
- Analysing overall budget and implement cost optimisation initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Operations Manager role within a high volume FMCG organisation.
- Degree qualified is essential.
- A lean qualification is desirable.
- Commercially astute with a knowledge of HR and management principles.
- A strong leader with excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus structure
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: On Application