Oracle Functional Lead
Our client is an iconic Irish company in the energy industry who are committed to the sustainable development of their business. Over the years, our client have strived to deliver value and significant benefits to Irish people and communities through their product offerings. They currently employ over two thousand people and are now embarking on a new journey of change and growth. Due to this, they are currently recruiting an Oracle Functional Lead with inventory and manufacturing experience.
- You will provide support and QA for the inventory and manufacturing Oracle modules.
- The role will entail providing hands-on functional & configuration support for all implemented ERP modules.
- You will gather and document business requirements, including the development and management BP flows.
- In this role, you will perform gap analysis against standard Oracle functionality, identify design options and present back to Process Leads and key stakeholders.
- You will work to define effective and efficient business processes across all business units.
- Part of this role will require you to support the IT applications team to drive change within the organisation.
- From a technical perspective you will configure applications based on best practice and aligned to company standards.
- In depth oracle experience is required for this role and it would be desirable to have oracle certifications.
- You will have 8 years’ experience with project implementations and relevant experience in the manufacturing and inventory modules.
- A third level qualification in expected from all applicants.
- Other relevant modules include: discrete manufacturing, bill of materials, work in progress, cost management & quality.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this position.
- A competitive salary and bonus.
- 22 days annual leave.
To learn more apply online or contact Sarah O’Driscoll +353 21 4511194
Salary: €65000 - €65000