Oracle/SQL Server DBA
This organisation is a large leading Financial Services organisation with operations across Ireland and headquarters in Dublin. Joining a technology division of 130+, you will work as part of a data team of 10 with responsibility for the management of mission critical, highly complex applications and systems/servers.
- Working closely with development teams you will manage and oversee the administration of a large environment of Oracle and SQL Server Database/Application servers
- You will be involved in full maintenance and administration as well as performance tuning, clustering, replication, patching, backups, upgrading of servers, systems administration
- You will also work with teams in the delivery of project requirements and play a key role in ensuring database architectures are as they should be
- You will also be involved in Unix/Linux shell scripting
- You will have at least 5-6 years’ experience working in complex database environments with excellent experience of both Oracle and SQL Server database administration, along with shell scripting
- You will ideally have experience using ITIL in previous roles
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as they are growing their technology division extensively in the coming months and this is a key role within the database team.
Salary up to €70,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare etc.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864 or by email
Salary: €65000 - €70000
Location: Dublin West