Order Management Specialist
Here lies a multinational Pharmaceutical Shared Services organisation provides healthcare service and support the medical and animal healthcare products across the EMEA region. Due to a new support function being created, they are now looking for an Order Management Specialist with a minimum of 3 years Supply Chain / Customer Service experience.
- Management and control of all inventory and replenishment activities to ensure supply to distributors and customers is consistent and in line with company expectations.
- Place orders in a timely manner and follow through to fulfilment.
- Understand and adhere to company compliance – policies, regulations, laws.
- Understand the financial processes, ensuring proper period-end closings and understand the basics of accruals.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignments stocks, supported by forecasts.
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes within your team to strive for best practice.
- Must be Degree qualified in a relevant discipline – Procurement or Supply Chain qualifications are preferable.
- Must be experienced user of SAP.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment.
- Must be proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels in the organisation.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Must be flexible towards work content.
- 5% Bonus
- 8% Pension Contribution
- Healthcare (self & dependants)
- 3rd Level Educational Assistance Program
To learn more, apply online or contact Aisling Horgan on +353 21 451 1193
Salary: €30000 - €40000