Packaging Solutions Manager
A leading global FMCG manufacturer that supplies product in over 100 countries and employs in excess of 25,000 people worldwide has recently gone through significant growth in their ingredients division. They have grown their product portfolio through investment in the R&D function and are also actively increasing their global market share. This has resulted in strong revenue returns and expansion in their global operations. As a result they are looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Professional with extensive packaging experience to join their global procurement function.
- The role sits within the global procurement function but reports into a global director of projects and works cross functionally within the organisation to ensure effective packaging solutions for all of the organisation’s growing product portfolio.
- This position will require the individual to have a thorough understanding of a wide variety of packaging from design to manufacturing and delivery.
- The role will work closely with R&D and product development to design effective packaging solutions for all existing and new products.
- The individual will also work closely with global procurement to technically advise them on packaging suppliers and also act as auditor for any new suppliers for packaging materials to ensure that the most cost effective and quality focused suppliers are partnered with.
- Another focus of this position will be to ensure that any technical or operational errors are rectified in the manufacturing of all the organisation’s packaging materials within their global supply chain.
- Degree qualified ideally within engineering or packaging with 8 -10 years plus packaging experience within the FMCG sector.
- A proven track record of delivering packaging solutions from design through to manufacturing and delivery.
For further information please contact Sarah Mac Mullan on 00 353 1 6321886
Salary: €90000 - €110000
Location: Dublin West