Payroll Specialist 1 yr FTC
My client, established for over 40 years and a global leader in their field, are seeking an International Payroll Specialist to join their Dublin team to manage all payroll and international tax related responsibilities.
This highly proficient Payroll Specialist will report directly to the HR Director and they will have the sole responsibility for the following duties:
- Oversight and management of the timely, accurate and effective delivery of the Company’s monthly payroll function through in-house and 3rd party provision
- Managing 3rd party provider to drive performance issues and accurate payroll performance
- Liaise with Global stakeholders and external advisors on international payroll and tax management
- Responsible for a broad range of payroll related tasks, including expatriate tax issues, share participation schemes and senior Stakeholder management
- Ensure the accurate reporting and payroll processing of stock plans, group share scheme and various confidential information
- Maintain the integrity of payroll data on system and other third party data provision
- Interface with HR departments to ensure procedures and policies are implemented
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Payroll specialist with a bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in payroll accounting. You will have experience in a Multinational/international environment and have previous experience of managing multiple payrolls and outsourced payroll providers. In order to be considered for the role the following you will:
- Have a strong payroll specialist background from within a leading multinational organisation
- Have a track record of senior level reporting, management of share schemes and other complex payroll tasks
- Have proven experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Irish tax regulations.
This is a 1 year Fixed term contract.
Salary of €60,000
To hear more about this role, or to apply, contact Clair Schindler at HRM +353 1 6321881
Salary: €60000 - €60000
Location: Dublin South