Performance Excellence Manager
A global pharmaceutical organisation are looking for a Performance Excellence Manager to join their expanding team in their Dublin HQ. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lean focused professional to progress into a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Working closely with the Senior Director of Operations Excellence and the Procurement Director in order to plan and communicate the supplier collaboration programme and other cost saving initiatives.
- Identifying and delivering on supplier improvement ideas in collaborations with the operations managers.
- Supporting the on the ground performance excellence activities and critical suppliers.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting the financial impact of the programme using the organisations internal system.
- Developing supplier training modules and delivering them when required.
- Working closely with the Senior Director to develop a specific lean approach in line with the business needs.
- Sustaining the workload management tool and developing the productivity metrics.
- Running root cause analysis in order to resolve any upcoming issues while identifying and barriers and resolving them.
- Developing lean training modules for internal teams while analysing and improving KPIs.
- Degree qualified in engineering / operations / manufacturing.
- Lean six sigma qualified with project management qualification is desirable.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position within a pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience implementing continuous improvement methodologies across operations, manufacturing, technology and supply chain.
- A strong communicator with experience in organisational change management.
- Excellent base salary and package on offer.
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin North