Pharmaceutical Administrative Assistant
This company are a major global supplier of branded and generic pharmaceutical products. They have a proud heritage dating back more than 160 years and are committed to sustaining life and promoting healthcare through increasing access to their high quality, effective, affordable medicines, and products. Globally, this organisation has a headcount of 10,000 employees with about 300 staff based in Dublin at their European headquarters. Due to continued expansion, a number of new positions have been created for Administrative Assistants sitting within the organisation’s Regulatory Affairs division.
- You will be responsible for general administrative duties including; photocopying, fax and mailing, data entry, etc.
- Maintaining hard copy filing systems to company standards.
- Assisting the Regulatory Affairs team across various projects – activities related to dossier preparation and compilation for new submissions, variations, and other regulatory filings.
- Scheduling & coordinating meetings, appointments & travel arrangements.
- Assisting with dispatch of regulatory packages to global RA affiliates or health authorities.
- Arranging payment for external parties & preparation of expense reports.
- The ideal person will have 2 years’ experience in an administrative role within the pharmaceutical industry, and have knowledge of IT utilised in RA/QA.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- You will be results & performance driven, detail orientated, and able to cope with strict deadlines.
To learn more, apply on line or call Ciara O’Brien directly on +353 1 6321855
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West