This established FMCG manufacturer and exporter has enjoyed consistent growth through acquisition and expansion of their product portfolio across their global manufacturing sites. This growth has been a result of an upturn in the FMCG sector as well as expansion in the organisation’s global product portfolio. They have recently acquired a South Leinster based manufacturing facility which they are re-engineering and expanding to accommodate their expanding Irish based exports .
- This position will report into a Group General Manager and will be primarily focused on overseeing the re-engineering and expansion of the manufacturing facility.
- This position will require the individual to oversee the brown field expansion of the manufacturing facility to accommodate both new products and the expansion of the organisation’s current products.
- Another large part of this role will be the design and implementation of lean manufacturing processes throughout the plant’s manufacturing operations.
- This position will manage all cross functional operations on site and be responsible for significant P&L and cost management within the site operations.
- Another significant part of this position will be to ensure effective leadership and people management is applied throughout all site operations.
- Degree qualification with 8-10 years high volume manufacturing experience ideally within the FMCG sector.
- People management with lean manufacturing experience are essential requirements for the role.
- Union experience would be a distinct advantage.
For further information please contact Sarah Mac Mullan on 00 353 1 6321886
Salary: On Application