Process Development Manager Dublin
Our client, one of the world’s leading speciality pharmaceutical companies, is looking for Process Development Manager to join their Technical Services Department.
Reporting to the Technical Services Director and managing a team of 7/8 R&D professionals the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Overseeing and supporting all Product Transfer production activities conducted by the team.
- Holding responsibility for all process and cleaning validation activities for internal products.
- Being responsible for leading process improvement strategies for existing formulations and managing cost of goods improvements projects.
- Coordinating and providing technical troubleshooting support, principally to the Manufacturing Department, but also to other departments within the organisation when required.
- Holding responsibility for the management of the pilot plant and of assigned projects in support R&D as required.
In order to be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Pharmacy. Master’s degree in Science or Pharmacy a distinct advantage.
- 7 years GMP experience.
- Excellent knowledge of oral solid dosage forms.
- Management experience – Experience in leading and managing small, expert teams.
- An EU Passport / Eligible to work in the EU.
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Family Healthcare
- Company phone
To learn more apply online or call Gillian McMurrough on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential chat.
Salary: €75000 - €80000
Location: Dublin North