Process Engineer – Biologics
My client, a global Biotech organisation who have increased their investment in Ireland are hoping to find an experienced Process Engineer to focus on tech-transfers into and out of their new manufacturing facility in Limerick. This business has been steadily expanding over the last couple of years and with a strong pipeline of products at various stages of clinical trials they are set to continue along this strong growth trajectory.
- Reporting into the Head of Technical Transfers this role will work with a small team based on-site in Limerick and in the US operation.
- A key focus of this position is to support multiple tech-transfer projects from the US into Ireland and out to multiple CMO operations.
- Identify improvements for process reliability, compliance and consistency.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with stakeholders across the business to ensure process transfers are completed successfully.
- Track project activities and prepare status update reports on a regular basis.
- All applicants must have a Degree in a technical discipline – Engineering or Pharmaceutical Technology.
- A minimum of 4 years’ industry experience within a biotech operation.
- Exposure to tech transfers and new product introductions is key to this role.
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills are a must.
- €60,000 – €70,000
- Performance bonus
- Family healthcare package
- Contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Stock options
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883.
Salary: €60000 - €70000