Process Safety Engineer
My client is a leading, global pharmaceutical organisation, employing over 3,000 staff in Ireland across multiple sites including their facility in Cork. This Process Safety Engineer position is a key role within the organisation to ensure the high process safety standard and culture on site in Cork.
- You will report into the Engineering Technical lead.
- You will ensure new products and plant modifications are introduced in a safe and compliant manner.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement.
- You will provide training and act as a mentor for personnel on site.
- You will review, approve, assess and document Hazops.
- You must have a Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience is essential.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Must have a process safety Certification.
- An autonomous person is highly desirable.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Annual bonus of 9%
- VHI + family
- DB Care pension
- 25 Days holiday
- 6 Roster days
- Service day every 5 years
- Life assurance x 4 times salary
For more on this role please contact Chris Dennehy on 0214511195
Salary: €59566 - €65523