Process Scientist – Cell Culture
This innovative biotech company was founded by Nobel Prize winning scientists. They discover and develop novel bio-pharmaceutical products that change the way in which diseases are managed and treated. This Limerick based company is a leader in its field and they require an experienced process scientist to join their team. The Process Scientist must have industry experience in Cell Culture from bench scale to pilot scale.
- This role supports the Process Sciences Department through small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis and troubleshooting of manufacturing bioprocesses.
- Performs technical mammalian cell culture investigations in the laboratory and creates associated reports.
- Conducts scaled down production procedures to improve the efficiency and yield of candidate or existing bioprocesses.
- Performs small scale mammalian media lot screening studies to ensure successful manufacturing runs.
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Develops and writes protocols and carries out process validation studies for small scale process validation studies.
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 2 + years’ experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience.
- Candidates with an MSc in Biotechnology or a related field with 3+ years relevant experience will also be considered.
For more information contact Kristine Reynolds on + 353 91 782112.
Salary: On Application