Product Development Scientist
My client, a global manufacturing company is looking for a Product Development Scientist to join their team. This position has become available due to expansion of their R&D facility in Galway which is responsible for developing new lens products. The R&D function is fast paced and exciting, with products being launched to market from request within the space of 12 months, and a healthy pipeline of products being worked on concurrently.
- As a member of the R&D team you will be responsible for carrying out product development for new products such as formulating new coating chemistries, as well as the associated processes.
- You will ensure the effective technology transfer from the R&D facilities to plant sites globally for process development, improvement and troubleshooting.
- Your role will involve developing, validating and implementing new products and associated production processes.
- You will have input in improving existing products and processes.
- You will undertake form process experiments and lab tests.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Materials or Polymer Science.
- You will have experience in hands-on laboratory work and process development.
- Experimental design knowledge/experience would be an advantage.
For more information apply online or call Kristine Reynolds on +353 91782112
Salary: On Application