Product Project Manager
One of the largest private label speciality food producers in Europe are looking for a Product Project Manager to join their team. This impressive and innovative family owned business was established in 1969 in the Midlands. Over the years, sizeable investments in the business have ensured that the growth of the operation has spread into Europe. They now have major production facilities and sales offices in 11 locations around Europe and operate as a supplier to all of the major retail multiples. Due to further growth within the organisation, a new position has arisen for a Product Project Manager.
- Central point of contact for customers on NPD projects across the UK and Ireland.
- Coordinate customer projects from initiation, through development, first productions and final review, in order to ensure all sites, departments and suppliers meet critical project dates and requirements.
- Ensure specifications have been completed and approved by the customer.
- Internal and external presentations.
- Understand each site’s packaging capabilities and highlight possible gaps and opportunities that need to be further developed to meet market requirements.
- A strong Project Manager that is focused on delivering projects on time and to full specifications.
- Able to translate and communicate customer requests to the appropriate teams ensuring they have the key information required to successfully deliver.
- A team player with the ability to develop relationships with both customers and colleagues.
To learn more apply online or contact Ciara O’Brien on +353 1 6321855.
Salary: On Application