Leading Irish owned company specialising in the FMCG sector is currently experiencing a rapid expansion. This business is based in West Dublin and has a team of 100 staff on site. The organisation supplies into both domestic and multiple global markets and is growing through a number of channels including new product introductions, product development and an increase in market share.
- Working effectively and collaboratively to support the Production Manager alongside two other Production Supervisors.
- Managing a team of 20+ staff across 10+ production lines.
- Ensuring a continuous flow of information to the Production Manager as well as monitoring the completion of KPIs throughout the production line on a daily basis.
- Taking part in weekly meetings around production with an aim to implement lean principles across manufacturing procedures
- Managing day to day continuous improvement processes to ensure all output and production efficiencies are delivered on time.
- Solving any problems that may arise in the process.
- 2 years + experience within a supervisory position in a food manufacturing environment.
- People management and team leader experience is essential.
- Degree qualified is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft excel sills is essential for this role.
- An ambitious individual who is keen to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830
Salary: €35000 - €38000
Location: Dublin West