Our client is a successful food company based in Tipperary. Offering a range of fully cooked, high quality meat products, this client is a leader in the Irish market with a high international demand for their product. Currently supplying countries such as Germany, Sweden, Spain and potentially Korea. Due to this recent growth and continued success, they require a Production Supervisor to join their team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Manager whilst managing a team of up to 15 staff. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career quickly within the food industry.
- Lead and supervise a team of up to 15 reports ensuring that quality standards and KPI’s are consistently met.
- Ensuring that production plans and schedules are met in a timely manner.
- Organise regular meetings with relevant parties to update on progress.
- Support and direct the maintenance team to ensure machinery is running effectively and that downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the site by generating ideas for process and cost improvements.
- Conduct performance reviews and assist with employee development.
- Support the Production Manager as required.
- Experience working within the food industry is highly desirable.
- Excellent IT skills required – MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook, TMS, and Seasons.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a hands on people management role is essential.
- A third level degree is not essential for this role but would be desirable.
To learn more apply on line or call Aisling Horgan on +353 21 4511193
Salary: €30000 - €40000