Production Supervisor – Food Industry
Our first client is a world leader in the Global Food Industry. Working as part of the production team this role has direct responsibility for delivering on targets and motivating staff within the Food/Ingredients manufacturing site in Kerry. This person will report directly to the Production Manager.
- Managing a team of up to 17 people on any given shift, including production team leads (3 cycle shift pattern).
- Responsible for ensuring KPI’s are met across the plant.
- Manage resources correctly by planning ahead at all times.
- Keep down time to a minimum by ensuring that change of line and cleaning protocols are adhered to.
- Coordinate maintenance work where necessary.
- Regulate and manage overtime, annual leave, and training to ensure that all regulations and plans are adhered to.
- Strive to improve production processes and equipment at all times.
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) is essential.
- 3-4 years’ experience working within the Food industry or similar is highly desirable.
- This person must have the ambition to progress their career further and lead/motivate their team to achieve the same.
- Knowledge of ISO/HACCP and Safety Systems.
- 25% Shift Allowance
- 20 days annual leave
- DC Pension (Company will contribute up to 7.5%)
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
To learn more, apply online or contact Aisling Horgan on +353 21 451 1193
Salary: €45000 - €55000