Programme Support Manager
Our client organisation has a history of providing clients with tailored training and education services for over 15 years. Their unique approach has served 1000 of individuals in their career development and allowed organisations to retain and develop and future proof their workforce.
The successful Programme Support Manager will be allocated a portfolio of clients, each portfolio will be within an industry sector vertical. As Programme Support Manager the successful candidate will then collaborate with individuals within their client portfolios on the development of innovative learning programmes.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Support the objectives of the Executive Director
- Manage and take ownership of a portfolio and deliver against KPI’s for each sector
- Provide operational and strategic support to those within the sector who facilitate enterprise-led training and learning networks nationwide.
- Support the implementation of the strategy of the organisation across your portfolios
- Build and enhance awareness of your organisations role and activities amongst stakeholders.
- Maintain oversight of the organisations brand and reputation
- Support the design and delivery of major Company events including programme launches, senior leadership events and promotion events.
- Ensure appropriate financial and budgetary control
- A third level qualification preferably in a business or HR related discipline, or an equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
- Possesses a high level of technical competence (and experience) in training.
- A strategic thinker with strong financial and commercial awareness
- Effective communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships, influence others and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent project management abilities and a structured approach to managing time, and dealing with competing priorities.
- Understands business support systems, public funding processes and public procurement procedures
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Relevant Post Graduate/Master’s degree desirable
- As this role requires nationwide travel, applicants must possess a full, clean drivers licence
For more information please apply or contact Arlene Moran or Sarah Good at HRM on 01 632 1800
Salary: €60000 - €62000
Location: Dublin South