Project Manager – Commercial Product Specialist
My client is a leading multinational organisation who are seeking an ambitious Project Manager to join their expanding team on a contract basis in their Leinster facility. This is a brand new position which has been developed with an aim to support new product introductions to market.
You will report into the Commercial Product Manager and join a team of PM Commercial specialists. Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Project managing multiple commercialisation projects including new product launches and reformulations.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders from R&D, marketing and other business units in order to provide manufacturing and supply chain feasibility to input launch decisions.
- Analysing supply chain requirements and coordinating cross functionally with other business units.
- Creating appropriate records to effectively track and measure new processes and projects.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to optimise the product commercialisation process.
- Supporting the Commercialisation team on ad-hoc projects as required.
You will have at least 3+ years’ experience in a planning/ project management/ New product introduction role within a fast paced FMCG organisation as well as:
- A background in a Continuous Improvement culture is desirable for this role.
- A degree qualification, preferably within Supply Chain/ Science or Business.
- A Lean qualification is a distinct advantage.
You will be a strong, ambitious people person with strong problem solving capabilities who is able to build relationships with internal stakeholders at both site and virtual level.
- Excellent base salary
- Health care
- Paid holidays
Please contact Ciaran McCaughey on 01 632 1830 for more information
Salary: €45000 - €50000