A global Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in Athlone require a Quality Assurance Associate to join their projects team. This team undertake projects relating to facility, utility, equipment and computer systems. Projects include; facility expansion, upgrade and maintenance of systems, equipment and utilities. The QA Associate will work with a team of project QAs and will report to the Associate Director of Quality Assurance.
The successful QA Associate will function as QA representative on project teams primarily relating to facility, utility equipment and computerised system changes/upgrades to support site projects and the introduction of products.
- Part of this role will involve participating as QA representative in qualification/validation based activities.
- The QA will review and approve validation and project documentation.
- Responsibilities include review and approval of deviations and change requests and undertaking change control updates as they pertain to the project activities.
- The QA Associate will work proactively as part of a team and provide constructive input into resolution of problems impacting on Quality and the project.
- To apply for this role you must have a third level qualification in a science or engineering discipline.
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably in a Quality or Validation related role.
For more information contact Kristine Reynolds on +353 91 782112
Salary: On Application