This organisation is among the leading generic and speciality pharmaceutical companies globally. They maintain one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios supported by a robust product pipeline and are now seeking a QA Executive to join their team in Galway.
This QA Executive position will support Complaints, Investigations, Batch Reviews and PQR Reviews. Responsibilities will include:
- Investigation of product complaints of affiliate sites & associated vendors and of third parties
- Review of Product Quality
- Preparation and review of SOPs
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual KPI/Management review data as required
- Provide training to QA Regional staff & QA Affiliate staff at the relevant manufacturing & packaging site in GMP practices and procedures
- Liaise with Clinical, Manufacturing and Packaging sites as required
- Support in Deviations, Continuous improvement, annual reports submissions, Tech transfer and process validation support.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a GMP environment within Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
- Bachelors degree in a life science.
- Experience with Trackwise would be an advantage.
To find out more apply online or call Preneta Naidoo directly for a confidential conversation on +353 1 6321870.
Salary: On Application