QA Validation Specialist – CIP/ SIP
My client is a multinational Biopharmaceutical company based in Limerick. This site is expanding rapidly, and with that comes career development and progression opportunities. By the end of 2016 this facility will be the largest biotech facility in Ireland. The environment is fast paced and busy. This impressive company require a QA Validation Specialist specifically focused on the SIP and Cleaning Validation activities, to join their expanding team. This company will consider candidates with good validation experience in pharma or biopharma industries with more than 3 years’ experience, up to senior level candidates.
In this role you will be responsible for developing SIP and CIP of process equipment. You will be responsible for quality and compliance of validation and qualification of equipment, systems and processes.
- You will generate, execute and review master and completed qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations.
- Part of your role will be to prepare equipment for qualification studies and to undertake qualification and validation studies.
- You will analyse the results of testing and determine the acceptability of results.
- You will be involved in investigations and troubleshooting problems and come up with solutions or recommendations for improvements and changes.
- You will undertake reviews and approve deviation notifications, deviation investigations and corrective actions.
- You must have a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.
- Candidates with over 3 years of related experience within the pharma or biopharma industry are being considered ideally my client is looking for candidates with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Validation experience is a must.
For more information apply now or contact Kristine Reynolds on + 353 91 782112.
Salary: On Application