QC Chemist (Specialist)
This global speciality driven pharmaceutical organisation are committed to discovering new solutions for targeted debilitating diseases. With a fantastic reputation in the industry as an employer this company are currently looking for a QC Chemist (Specialist) to join their team.
As the new QC Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Material release through scheduling and analytical expertise: including HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques
- QC approval or rejection of raw materials in accordance with test specifications and assisting in the release of intermediates through peer review and LIMS disposition
- QC data review and analysis performed to a high standard with excellent attention to detail and in compliance with all EHS policies
- Execution of Trackwise workflows for change control, unplanned event and OOS records. You will also complete thorough root cause investigations and determine appropriate corrective and preventative actions
- Assisting in the training of Technologists in QC practices and procedures and review of training
In order to be considered for this QC Specialist role you must possess the following:
- BSc in Science with 5 years’ experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical laboratory
- Experience in variety of different analytical technologies (e.g. for Chemistry: HPLC, GC, Wet Chemistry, ICP etc.). Experience with Waters HPLC and Empower is an advantage.
- Demonstrable leadership skills – to assist other QC Technologists and lead by example. You will have demonstrated accountability and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and GLP is required. Previous audit experience is preferable.
To learn more apply online or contact Preneta at HRM on +353 1 6321870 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin North