The Ireland accounting team of this multi national fnancial services organisation are responsible for assisting the company’s clients in the preparation of monthly management accounts, financial statements on a semi-annual basis and the co-ordination of Statutory audits. This Accountant role is intended to be a long term interim position and will have the potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key responsibilities for the new Accountant would include:
- Preparation of Management accounts on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis to client’s specific requirements
- Preparation of financial statements on a semi-annual basis and distribution to auditors and directors for their review
- Bespoke reporting as requested by clients on cash flow, specific variance analysis versus budget etc
- Calculation of all related client tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, for filing with the relevant authorities
- Co-ordination of Statutory audits and ensuring that the Audit progresses according to the audit plan in place
Specific requirements for the successful Accountant would include:
- Qualified Accountant
- Preferably 3 years + accountancy experience in a client facing role.
- Must have a strong understanding of excel.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on their own autonomy
What’s on offer:
- Exciting position within a leading multinational headquartered in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
To learn more apply on line or call Kevin O’Mara at HRM on +353 1 6321878.
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre