Quality Engineer I (operations)
My client develops and manufactures medical devices used by interventional cardiologists, radiologists, and vascular surgeons in angioplasty procedures. This organisation is going through massive growth currently and they are looking for an ambitious Quality Engineer to join their team on a full time basis with a big emphasis on loyalty and progression within the company as there is currently a very low turnover rate within the organisation.
- Provide Quality Engineering representation on Product Development teams.
- Participate in internal and supplier audits.
- Work directly with operational lines.
- Conduct complaint investigations.
- Initiate new and revised documentation through approval cycles and implementation.
- Must have a level 8 technical Degree.
- Hands on operational experience.
- Have 2 years’ experience in Medical device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Have a very good work ethic.
- Be able to think on your feet quite quickly.
- Salary is up to €45k depending on experience
- Education assistance
- VHI Healthcare
For more information on this role, apply now or call Chris Dennehy at HRM on +353 021 4511195
Salary: €35000 - €45000