One of Ireland’s leading global beverage organisations are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join their expanding team in their state of the art facility in Cork. Their brands have an extensive global distribution network and are exported to 130+ markets worldwide. They are now looking for an ambitious Lab Technician with two to three years’ experience to expand their professional portfolio, as this role combines quality assurance, microbiology, and lab work.
- Conduct Quality analysis for raw materials, process operations, and finished product and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and that the data is inputted into the quality system.
- Reporting of analysis results and non-conformances, trending and analysis of data to identify areas for improvement.
- Research and implementation of new and improved laboratory equipment and test methods.
- 3rd level qualification in Science /Food Science.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a laboratory with ISO/BRC/ pharmaceutical standards.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO22000 and ISO14001.
- Good organisational skills required to work in a fast-paced production laboratory.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciara O’Brien on +353 1 6321855
Salary: On Application