R&D Analytical Technician
My client, a global manufacturing company is looking for an R&D Analytical Technician to join their team. This position has become available due to expansion of their R&D facility in Galway which is responsible for developing new lens products. The R&D function is fast paced and exciting, with products being launched to market from request within the space of 12 months, and a healthy pipeline of products being worked on concurrently. This group work on a range of new products for launch while also having focus on improving the current product portfolio.
- This is a dynamic position and the company is looking for a candidate who is used to testing a large variety of products using a number of different methods to include physical, chemical and visual testing.
- Part of your role will be method development, optimisation and validation. Ideally you will have experience in this and be able to give examples of tests you improved and the outcome of the improvements.
- The candidate that will thrive in this role will be able to generate, interpret and present their test data and findings – you must have an understanding of the science behind the results.
- You must have a third level qualification in Chemistry or Analytical Sciences.
- You have to have at least 4 years’ of experience in a similar role.
- You must have experience working on a variety of test methods.
To find out more apply online or contact Kristine Reynolds on +353 91 782112
Salary: On Application