A leading global professional services organisation operating in a range of services are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their growing business.
This role will have responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process to meet company demand requirements as well as work closely with innovation teams to fill approved open positions in alignment with objectives of the company.
- To deliver a high touch recruitment service with candidate experience being at the heart of all tasks day to day.
- Define the sourcing strategy to identify and build relationships with passive candidates nationally and internationally within niche or specialised skill sets.
- Utilise all search methodologies including social networking and active data mining to build talent pools.
- Build a continuous pipeline of candidates with niche skill sets adhering to the system controls and processes.
- Source potential candidates through direct channels and screen applications as well as select candidates and conduct HR interviews.
- Act as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group providing regular updates.
- Work closely with overall recruitment lead and provide ongoing updates on progress and any challenges.
- Must have at least 4 years relevant work experience in end to end full life cycle recruitment.
- Possess a strong understanding of recruiting processes and procedures as well as a strong understanding of recruiting and sourcing processes.
- Robust interviewing skills with a good understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plans.
- Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends and high level data analysis experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent communication and relationship management skills.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854
Salary: €45000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre