One of the world’s largest professional services organisations are currently hiring a Recruitment Manager to join their business. With the organisation experiencing significant growth in recent years, this is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated, career focused and ambitious Recruitment Manager to join a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
As the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with senior management across a range of business areas and for managing all recruitment requirements across the firm. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to build successful relationships with stakeholders and to deliver effective and innovative recruitment strategies.
- Manage the recruitment strategy through leading the development and execution of the firm’s recruitment strategies across all areas of the business, including graduate and experienced hires.
- Efficient engagement of all stakeholders in the strategic resource planning process and management of the recruitment budget and headcount approval process.
- Attract and source top talent through working with key business stakeholders and the marketing team to develop creative recruitment campaigns.
- Leverage digital, social media and physical channels to create, drive and maintain the employment brand presence, and manage and oversee the recruitment team’s sourcing activity to build and sustain a strong talent pipeline.
- Work closely with the management team to ensure the recruitment process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible, and manage the end to end recruitment process, ensuring all applicants receive timely feedback and a first class experience.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders – business partners and suppliers.
- Work closely with HR colleagues, Partners, Directors and Managers across the business to develop meaningful relationships.
- Must have proven recruitment experience working within a fast paced in-house environment.
- Hold a relevant 3rd level qualification and possess excellent knowledge of the recruitment market, trends and opportunities.
- Have excellent relationship management skills with the ability to influence senior business leaders.
- Have strong organisational and project management skills and have the ability to work independently using own initiative.
- Proven record of achievement and the drive for continuous improvement.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854
Salary: €55000 - €65000
Location: Dublin City Centre