One of Ireland’s leading suppliers of consumer goods are looking for a Research Scientist to join their expanding Innovation Team in their state of the art facility in Cork. Their brands have an extensive global distribution network and are exported to 130+ markets worldwide. They are now looking for an innovative Research Scientist to work on exciting liquid development projects and projects related to distillery processes optimisation.
- Develop, validate and troubleshoot analytical methods.
- Lead and support specific research projects and support any Pilot Plant activities.
- Evaluate new cutting-edge technologies for beverages analysis, focusing on fast efficient and reliable methodologies that could be implemented in the QC lab.
- Responsible for assuring quality, cost effectiveness and timeliness for small projects.
- Train and mentor junior staff on Development and QC processes including analytical techniques, practices, compliance, documentation, and data evaluation.
- The ideal candiadte will have a PhD in Analytical Chemistry/Forensic Science or other related discipline.
- Ideally will have strong knowledge in separation science
- Very strong analytical knowledge and experience about chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques (GC. LC, GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP-MS, FTIR, NIR).
- Well organised, accurate and have strong documentation skills.
To find out more please apply online or contact Ciara on +353 1 6321855 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application