Retail Support Coordinator
Our client is a leading oil and petroleum company based in Dublin. They have over 100 retail sites across the country and are always striving to expand and grow. They are now recruiting for a Retail Support Coordinator – this is a newly created role as a result of a recent re-structure. This role will work closely with the Group Retail Manager and report into the Financial Controller.
The Retail Support Coordinator is a key role in the organisation, working cross-functionally with other teams to optimise income processes, overseeing business plans and working on capital projects.
- Work on business plans for all renewals, or ongoing changes, of retail store licenses.
- Analyse financial reports from the retail stores and present these back to the team.
- Develop concepts and ideas for the retail store.
- Communicate these concepts effectively to the retailers in order to advise them on their business plans.
- Work on capital projects as necessary. This would involve attending capital meetings and taking minutes of same.
- Work to ensure all projects and plans are continually moving along and do not lose momentum.
- Analyse KPIs from each of the stores and report these back to management.
- Excellent analytical skills are an absolute must for this role – experience interpreting financial accounts and communicating these back to senior stakeholders in report format is highly desirable.
- At least 5 years of experience, ideally in a similar role in a retail organisation.
- An Honours Business Degree or equivalent is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels – this could be senior members of the organisation, colleagues on other teams or retailers in the different stores.
- Experience working in a very fast-paced environment.
- High level of understanding of the retail industry with strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to understand the needs of the retailers.
- Strong IT skills, in particular with Excel. You must also comfortable doing your own admin.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 632 1844
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre