SAP Finance Business Analyst
Our client are a global FMCG organisation based in City West. Due to upcoming projects in their SAP landscape, they are looking to recruit a SAP Finance Business Analyst to be a key part of their European SAP team. If you are looking for a move where you will be working with the latest SAP technology and collaborating with some great business partners, please apply without delay.
As the SAP finance Business Analyst, you will play an integral role in driving growth by using technology to help streamline and improve business processes. You will feel comfortable managing strategic projects, liaising with business users, and driving and managing change.
Some specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing the design, testing and application of SAP systems in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Adding value to the FI function by maximising the use of implemented SAP solutions.
- Acting as a regional or global expert for complex business processes within the FI function.
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum standard and SAP certifications are highly desirable.
- You will demonstrate excellent business knowledge in the Finance area with 4/5 years SAP FICO experience.
- You will have an understanding of integration with other modules like SD and MM.
- The following SAP modules are essential: GL, AP, AR, TR.
- If you have experience with Co-PA, this would be highly advantageous.
- You will show an ability to manage the delivery of finance solutions such as project plans and project teams.
- SAP Hana experience would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare contribution
- 25 days annual leave.
To learn more apply online or contact Sarah O’Driscoll on +353 214511194
Salary: €55000 - €65000
Location: Dublin West