SAP Technical Support
Our client is one of the world’s leading digital marketing companies. They are currently looking to recruit a SAP Technical Support Analyst to be part of a dynamic and global team. The main focus of this role is application support, and there is plenty of opportunity to progress further into configuration. If you would like to be involved in exciting projects such as cloud based application roll-outs, please get in touch today.
- You will be responsible for basic user administration, securities and controls.
- You will monitor and resolve Level 2 SAP tickets.
- You will assume full responsibility for creating and maintaining support documentation and procedures.
- This is a leadership role involving management of the SAP Transport process, working closely with internal and outsourced support teams.
- Some of your main responsibilities will be to coordinate and support UAT for monthly sprints and longer projects.
- You will on occasion perform mass uploads using LSMW.
- You will have at least 2+ years of SAP support, and experience in monitoring and managing support tickets through resolution.
- The right candidate will have an understanding of SAP security and controls, SAP query development, LSMW, SAP job management and SAP transports.
- Knowledge of success factors would be beneficial but not essential.
- Additional knowledge and experience in one or more of the following SAP functional areas: HCM, ESS/MSS, FI, PS, TV would be very relevant.
- Paid holidays
- Attractive salary
To learn more apply online or contact Sarah on +353 214511194
Salary: €45000 - €50000
Location: Dublin South