Senior Accounts Assistant
Our key client is ranked as one of Irelands leading law firms. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant for their Dublin base due to growth and expansion within the business. Our client is offering a great opportunity for career growth and progression within their high profile Finance Department.
- Processing of Daily On-Line Banking Payments and Banking Administration.
- Production of Office and Client cheques.
- Heavy Involvement in Month End Process and Balancing of System.
- VAT Bi-Monthly Return.
- Dealing with Auditor queries.
- Dealing with Banks on a daily basis.
- General administrative duties as required from time to time.
- Providing excellent customer service to both external and internal clients.
- Liaising with Partners and internal staff in relation to general Finance Queries.
- Minimum IATI or Accounts Qualification.
- 2/3 year’s general book keeping experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team Player and ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Focussed and organised.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills at all times.
Please apply online or call Owen Morgan on +353 1 6321896 to discuss the role further.
Salary: €28000 - €30000
Location: Dublin City Centre