Senior Accounts Payable
Our client, one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for experienced Senior Accounts Payable candidates to support their growing business on an initial interim contract. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 20,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Senior Accounts Payable Contractor role will be sitting in the EMEA head office and will be responsible for ensuring that purchase invoices and payment requests are recorded accurately and payments are made on a timely basis. The role is intended to be a long term interim position and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Effective analysis of invoice data and associated trouble shooting
- Application of VAT knowledge and knowledge of company’s Procure to Pay processes and controls
- Effective liaison with internal colleagues and external vendors
- Performing the weekly payment runs in SAP
- Supporting the Accounts Payable Lead in ensuring that all processing relating to Accounts Payable is completed in a timely manner
- Compiling reports relating to Accounts Payable to assist the Accounts Payable Lead in monitoring performance and driving continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Vendor set up in the SAP ERP system
- Administration of the DOA matrix
- Deputising for the Accounts Payable Lead
In order to be considered for this Senior Accounts Payable Contractor role, you will be an experienced Senior Accounts Payable candidate with relevant exposure within a share service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Extensive accounts payable experience having worked in a multinational shared service environment
- A strong working knowledge of SAP or JD Edwards or both
- A deep understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in the SAP accounting system, as well as the interrelationships that exist
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to achieve results
What’s on offer:
- Exciting long term hourly rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer term positions in the business
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan on +353 1 6321826.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre