Senior ADF Developer
This Enterprise Financial Services/Technology company is currently looking for a very technically competent Oracle ADF Developer. This is a position working within a highly motivated team specialising in Oracle Application Development Framework alongside a team focused on PL/SQL across a number of different highly complex enterprise projects.
Joining a large team of 130+ in Technology, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and hard-working culture with a passion for success and transformation. Due to continued growth and expansion, they require a Senior ADF Developer to join their Oracle team.
- Working closely with the business, you will identify requirements, create functional and technical specifications and design and develop Oracle ADF solutions in a highly complex enterprise environment
- You will design/develop and redesign interfaces (front end and back end), improve database models, develop proof of concepts, ensure wireframe feasibility in ADF and develop highly complex enterprise solutions within ADF
- Work with the respective teams in the development of all QA plans and assisting with structured practices specifically in build and release management
- 5-7 years experience developing in ADF (Oracle Application Development Framework)
- Previous experience and good understanding of Oracle 10g/11g and knowledge of JHeadstart (beneficial though not essential)
- Excellent experience translating requirements into effective technical solutions, from requirements gathering through to design and development
- Great communication skills and highly capable to engage in discussions with other team members, senior management and the wider business
- While team work is very important, you will enjoy driving initiatives and bring new ideas to the team and environment and be a self-starter as you will get a lot of ownership in your role
- You will be highly motivated to work within a fast paced environment and passionate about your contribution to developing high quality solutions
This is a permanent role with excellent opportunity for career growth and development as this company continues to grow and expand.
Salary: €65-68,000 plus Bonus, pension, Healthcare & other Benefits
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €65000 - €68000
Location: Dublin West