Senior Business Development & Marketing Executive
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Development & Marketing Executive to join a successful professional services firm based in Dublin city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, strategic business development professional to join a global organisation and work in a successful, growing marketing team. You will be responsible for the identification and evaluation of new opportunities for the business.
- Engage in strategic business development activities such as targeted market research, database analysis, and trend monitoring. Leverage cross-sell opportunities internally, and ensure there is effective communication across the wider business.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and ensure they understand the value of engaging in marketing activities.
- Create effective content for priority areas and campaigns.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify cross-sell initiatives, share best practice and make sure there is cohesion across the brand.
- Work closely with global team members to assist with the implementation of global strategic initiatives.
- Oversee budgets and marketing plans for your specific areas.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar business development role, ideally in professional services, with a good knowledge and understanding of the finance or legal industries.
- Experience working in a partnership environment, building up and maintaining successful working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of targeting and lead generation to drive new business, along with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Experience with CRM systems, and with the full suite of MS Office applications.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage a challenge and varied workload.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 632 1844
Salary: €45000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre