Senior Corporate Officer
My client is a leading provider of fund administration and outsourcing services to the private equity and real estate industry. They have offices in Luxembourg, the Channel Islands and London. They are a PFS and are supervised by the CSSF.
Reporting into a Client Director, the Senior Corporate Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of AGM’s, EGM’s and Board minutes.
- Maintenance of client entities documentation.
- Opening of bank accounts.
- Ensuring client activities are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations in Luxembourg.
- AML/KYC support to the Compliance Officer.
- Act as a Director on client’s entities.
- 2-4 years in a company secretary position.
- Experience of Fund Administration including Domiciliation services.
- Excellent language skills: English (primary language used), good working knowledge of German, French, and Luxembourgish would be advantageous.
For details on the role, please call Zarah Walsh on +353 16321866
Salary: €55000 - €65000